_Gladys Jimenez, MS CCC-SLP, Co-Director
- Has been working in the field of Speech Language Pathology since 1998.
- Received her BA in Speech Language Pathology, MS Ed in Bilingual Special Education from St. John’s University, and her MS in Speech Language Pathology with a Multicultural Emphasis from Long Island University-Brooklyn Campus.
- Throughout her career, Mrs. Jimenez has primarily focused on providing services to Spanish-speaking children and their families with a wide variety of diagnoses and disorders. Her interests are centered on incorporating the social-emotional perspective of DIR into speech/language therapy and assessment for all the clients and families she serves.
_Carrie Uhl-Butler, MS CCC-SLP, Co-Director
- Has been working in the field of Speech Language Pathology since 2000.
- Received her BA in Speech and Hearing Science from Hofstra University and her MS in Communication Disorders from Adelphi University.
- During her career, Mrs. Uhl-Butler has focused on treating a variety of diagnoses and disorders including Pervasive Developmental Disorder, Crouzon's Syndrome, microcephaly, Down's syndrome, Apraxia and Aphasia (adults). Her experience includes working with adults with Apraxia, dysarthria and a variety of other speech, language and cognitive difficulties. She focuses on setting up home exercise programs that will facilitate functional and social communication at home and in the community. She specializes in working with children with motor speech disorders and also has 15 years of experience working with toddlers and school-age children at their home, school or in an office setting. She currently holds the Award for Continuing Education(ACE) through ASHA and feels it is imperative to stay current in the field.